Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your votes about Romanarmy.com/ RAT v3 needed!
Thanks Jasper...and I'd better hasten to explain that by 'idle chit-chat', I was not being dis-respectful, merely that the many'nuggets' of information are at present scattered through many lengthy and pleasant conversations ...and I'd agree that such conversations/chit-chat are the Glue which holds the forum together. I'd just like to see the 'nuggets/gems' more accessible, or perhaps organised...but since that is time-consuming and difficult ( I've written indexes before! ) then the answer is to have a really good search facility......

I'd certainly agree with you that quality of content can only come from the input and contributions of members generally, and like any ancient general, the organisers and moderators etc can only play the cards they are dealt :wink:
...But, and it is a big but, we can lift our game, aim higher .....e.g as I mentioned, just consider the collective photos/ images we must have between us, that alone represents a vast repository of knowledge that could be made available to the future, or someone's ten years of experimentation in scuta construction for example.....we can save future generations having to 're-invent the wheel' if members will just give thought to the future and others....nothing ever posted on the Net actually dies.....!!! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Smile D lol:
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff

Messages In This Thread
RAT v3 - by Paullus Scipio - 12-02-2007, 12:40 AM
Future RAT - by Paullus Scipio - 12-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Re: - by Iosephus Augustus - 01-21-2009, 08:54 PM