Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our new baby son!!!
Thankyou all so much for your kind wishes! Big Grin
Those pics are so cute too!

I can't believe he's finally here after what felt like the gestation period of an elephant.
He'll be reporting for duty in the legions as soon as he can start to toddle on his caligae.

I am looking forward to taking him to events next year.
I hope he grows up with an interest in history instead of just being a hoodie gangsta rapper Smile

Some good advice there from you all! At the moment I feel like I have the worst case of jetlag ever as baby likes staying awake at night, and sleeping during the day.

I have one elder son, but he's 14 now (a ready made baby sitter!) so it is like starting all over again- especially as what was OK for babies 14 years ago is now not recommended and vice versa. I think advice changes with every generation. We seem to be harking back to older methods now, seems like the ancients did know best after all. :wink:

I will upload some more pics as soon as my brain starts working again......probably in 18 years from now.

Cheers!

Jo

P.S. Anyone got a good buxom Thracian slave wetnurse I could borrow for a couple of months :wink:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
Quote:He'll be reporting for duty in the legions as soon as he can start to toddle on his caligae.
:? //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula:3m3souqf]the last time that happened[/url].
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:
Memmia:2t7dweny Wrote:He'll be reporting for duty in the legions as soon as he can start to toddle on his caligae.
:? //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caligula:2t7dweny]the last time that happened[/url].

Oer!

It's all coming together now......
The little boots.... the baby bald patch on his head..... the wonky intense stare and grimaces he gives me when he has wind... the wanting to be centre of attention..... the lack of sleep patterns- gods don't need as much sleep as mortal humans.
Plus he adores his grandmother and is wrapping her round his little finger already Confusedhock:

:lol:
Memmia AKA Joanne Wenlock.
Friends of Letocetum
gulp....

... and then someone nicknames him Little Boots Confusedhock:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Really scary baby! Virilis 2 1,063 05-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Virilis
  Is this the luckiest baby in Australia? ParthianBow 1 1,804 10-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Last Post: Tiberius Clodius Corvinus
  Having the Ice Man\'s baby? richsc 17 3,238 04-29-2003, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Anonymous