Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The English really are something!!!!!
Quote:BTW: where did you get the statues?..are they real marble?...
...No Gioi - not marble! :lol: :lol: :lol: As I said, I am not rich, just ordinary - they are concrete castings...at a few hundred dollars each !
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
Just like to add another WOW to Paullus' house...that is pretty nice!
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Thanks, Byron...you're welcome to check it out anytime you are down this way!
"dulce et decorum est pro patria mori " - Horace
(It is a sweet and proper thing to die for ones country)

"No son-of-a-bitch ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country" - George C Scott as General George S. Patton
Paul McDonnell-Staff
Cheers matey!! Big Grin
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Quote:(PS i need someone in the UK to buy me a sh*tload of those paper or silk poppies so i can wear them every november !!! dunno where i can buy em in Holland)

have you thought of E mailing the Royal British Legion?I am sure they will sell you some.If not try a BRITISH Embassy in November,they should have them.
Timeo Danaos et Dona ferentes

Andy.(Titus Scapula Clavicularis)
It's possible the Airborne museum in Oosterbeek has them as well.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Thanx a lot Chaps!!

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
You could always grow real ones
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
I would consider it an honour to get some Haig Fund poppies for you and your friends next year.
They won't be around again until late October next year, but send me a pm with your details and I'll get some to you.
With happy memories of the various 'Dutch Valleys' I have visited in Sipovo, Banja Luka, As Samawa, Kandahar etc.
Lochinvar/Ewan Carmichael