Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeitgeist the Movie
Tarb, Daumiz and Gauis,

I just wanted to say I am sorry for being so cynical yesterday. The conspiracy stuff is a touchy subject for me.......I too am skeptical, and if anyone wants to find a consipiracy I believe they can.

These topics are better discussed over a few pints, and a nice campfire.

:wink:
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
I agree totally, so hope I wasn't too in your face myself....just a strange series of coincidences....but then thats the media for you... :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
its all in the book armageddon!!!!

LOL

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
Hey. I was just fascinated by parts of it.... and only parts of it. But the great thing about that kind of online film is you can have Google open in another browser and stumble upon lots of other news reports (note; not conspiracy stories).

F**k me if the stories of the ex-IRS agents didn't make my jaw hit the desk. Especially as one was found innocent, but the other just went down for 4 years. And then if you search on Rockefeller and Federal Reserve.... :wink:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Could you fit the latest UK scandal in that story too Jim?

the one of the: lets put the names of 25.000.000 UK residents and their family together with very very sensitive data on two discs and send these by (of all companies!!!) Royal Mail to another agency... and oh my god! they are lost somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am truly startled and following the BBC news coverage every day!

what a riot! if not a conspiracy (LOL)

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Quote:Anybody seen this movie? I did last night, and i was completely shocked. This is a must see movie. Its is movie from 3 parts.

1 part is about christianity.
2 part is about 9/11
3 part is about Federal Reserve and War

If anybody seen this movie, what is your opinion about it ?

movie can be watched for free in http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

I saw the first part (the bit on Christianity) online and didn't bother with the rest of it. Hilariously wrong, if you're amused by pseudo history of the worst kind. If the rest of the film is as bad as that bit I'd suggest it's best avoided or watched only for comedy value.
Tim ONeill / Thiudareiks Flavius /Thiudareiks Gunthigg

HISTORY FOR ATHEISTS - New Atheists Getting History Wrong
Dieeeeeee! IRS

I have experience with these people, I clamed money that they owed me, with laughter in the face, told me that forget it & close the case! :x

Thanks God that destiny change things...I dont have to pay taxes anymore at less things change :roll:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:Could you fit the latest UK scandal in that story too Jim?

the one of the: lets put the names of 25.000.000 UK residents and their family together with very very sensitive data on two discs and send these by (of all companies!!!) Royal Mail to another agency... and oh my god! they are lost somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For once, it wasn't Royal Mail, but TNT who have the contract with HMR&C. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7104368.stm The real shocker there was that the discs weren't encrypted, just password protected, but the government refuses to have concerns about the biometric ID cards they want to introduce and the safety of every citizen's data. They just haven't got a clue, even though expert after expert has warned them it's unsafe and predicted the R&C cock up.

And Gioi, don't go not paying your taxes unless you have great lawyers. Loan sharks will do anything to get their money :wink:
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:And Gioi, don't go not paying your taxes unless you have great lawyers. Loan sharks will do anything to get their money :wink:

See Tarbi, thats why I say I dont pay taxes anymore, but also I dont resive a yearly incom-tax check return from the goverment..

All thanks to my great lawyers! 8) ... In part I feel free of these bastards.

Oh! in part I feel like a Native Amerikan...Did you know that some not pay taxes as well? :wink:

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Well, i certainly see a parellel in the Northern Rock story...

And like you jim, I am facinated by parts of the story....

As for the bit about the currencies being unified..or was that another story... :lol:

And we all pay taxes in one way or another.....sales taxes, VAT GST etc

sqeeeeeeze the suckers, sqeeeeeeeeeze!! :roll:

Our local council just moved the bus stop on our street about 20 yards, from a place where it was no obstruction to a place that block our exit and causes an accident hazard!!!!! Just what our taxes go for..... :roll: :evil:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
TNT ?????????????????

OMG!!!!!!!!! Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

That is a Dutch company !!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
Well, another really worrying thing about the loss of the discs is not why were they lost, but why were 25,000,000 details being sent to the National Audit Office. Illegal under the Data Protection Act IIRC.
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
So true, So true... I mean you think Big Brother was a fantasy...... think again!

In my view this would or could be a breaking point in the government... i mean i would demand a resignation of the minister or cabinet......

unbelievable.........

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.
With reference to the remark on the last page, final warning! No politics.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Hang on!

If you are talking about the joke which was not understood as a joke by some of the fellow board members with particularly long toes, and well in the GARDEN SHED discussion, i stand corrected and have sent you a pm with a request to read exactly which joke started it and the reaction on that particular joke....... I did not make it political, they did......!

(so not in the zeitgeist one)

As a true Roman i just replied to what was written in reaction to my joke.....

nothing political about that!

and thats the last i want to hear about it....

since we are talking about something very very important and shocking at the moment, namely something which affects millions of English people....

and something which could also be put in the zeitgeist movie for sure!

and two: since Che Guevara hardly is MODERN (present day) politics and scientifically cannot be attested as such since it lays way back in history in my view thats not a problem at all.........

the man is dead, and his original movement for the liberation of Bolivia and world revolution is also........

M.VIB.M.

H.J.Vrielink.