Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Military Equipment from the Punic Wars to the Fall of
Hi,

Roman Military Equipment from the Punic Wars to the Fall of Rome by Bishop and Coulston

I’m sure this has been mentioned here, but I cant’ find any reference to it, so excuse me if I’m asking a question that’s been asked to death.

I noticed that his book comes in hardback and paperback, because of the size of most hardbacks, I prefer paperbacks, but the problem is that the color pictures in hardbacks are sometimes converted to black and white in paperback.

Does anyone know if the paperback version of this book has the same color pictures as the hardback, (I’m assuming the hardback does.)

Thanks for any helps.
Steve
All colour, for sure. The book's one of the main references here, often referred to as B&C (Bishop & Coulston), B&C2 (second edition), or RME2 (Roman Military Equipment...).
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!
Quote:All colour, for sure. The book's one of the main references here, often referred to as B&C (Bishop & Coulston), B&C2 (second edition), or RME2 (Roman Military Equipment...).

Thanks Jim
Steve

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  20th Roman Military Equipment Conference (ROMEC XX) in Cologne Eleatic Guest 0 966 06-22-2019, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Eleatic Guest
  Journal of Roman Military Equipment Studies vol 11 Thomas Aagaard 4 3,762 05-09-2017, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Julian Parthicus
  Catalogue of Military Equipment from Pompeji jho 1 1,986 07-14-2015, 11:15 AM
Last Post: jvrjenivs