Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are you from?
So where's home for you, peregrinus? Where do you hang your -- tunica? Toga? Chiton?<br>
<br>
I live in Heidelberg, Germany, where I'm stationed with the US Army. I've lived all over the world but this is my favorite post so far. Hopefully after my tour I'll be financially able to leave the Army and go to graduate school in the U.K.<br>
<br>
Tschüss!<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Ave Caesar<br>
<br>
Well home's Bath, England, but i'm at uni in Durham at the moment. I'm in my third year of a degree oing Ancient history. <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
New York City, New York, USA!<br>
<br>
Go Giants! Superbowl 2001! <p></p><i></i>
New York City, NY, USA.<br>
One of the best cities I think there is! -- <p></p><i></i>
Whoa, two New Yorkers? Which boroughs you two from? <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
I'm from the borough of Queens. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/utenchimuyo82.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Tenchimuyo82</A> at: 1/20/01 3:40:23 am<br></i>
What's going on in NYC these days? Last things I really heard about NY were Hillary getting elected and the Giants going to the Superbowl. <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

I'm from Manhattan.<br>
And now the NYC Report. We're supposed to get some snow tonight. It was acually expected this morning, but it never came. It was also found out that Jesse Jackson had an affair. There is also talk of Bill Clinton as our new mayor. <p></p><i></i>
Hey, I though Bill Clinton's only going to set up an law office in Manhattan. Mayor? Nooooooooooooo! A Hillary is enough.<br>
<br>
BTW. <b> Go Giants!</b> <p></p><i></i>
Oh, oh, is that right? TWO Clinton carpetbaggers in NY? I heard wild Bill won't be practicing much law these days though since he was suspended by some law board for something like 5 years. Let's hope. He ought to be on a court docket for perjury. <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

Think about it. A senator who lied to us that she is a Yankee fan eventhough she never saw a Yankee's game or knew anybody from the "Bronx bombers". Now another is coming, he lied to us that he didn't do those disgusting things. But turned out to be a big pervert. Why do you think people are saying "lock your daughter up in the house, because Clinton is coming"! Both of them lied to the people and they got away from it. And to let them control the lives of the people of New York? I don't think so. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/utenchimuyo82.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Tenchimuyo82</A> at: 1/21/01 6:02:28 pm<br></i>
Thanks to JRSCline for inviting me here.<br>
<br>
I have only been seriously studying Roman militaria for the past year or so, but I have published a brief article on Roman weapons on The AncientVine, sort of the successor to AncientSites.com, and that was what seems to have attracted the attention that led to the invite.<br>
<br>
I am 51, teach in the Des Moines Public Schools system in Des Moines, IA. I have a BA in Classical Languages from The Florida State University, minor in history.<br>
<br>
I hope to be active in this site. <p></p><i></i>
apparently Al Gores teacjing a course in Journalism at some university or another. a big step up in the world for him <p>It's not a bug, it's a feature</p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Welcome Aulus!<br>
<br>
My brother is a music major in his third year at FSU; my parents are both 1966 alumni. Nice to see another Seminole in cyberspace. 'Noles had a tough break this year with the Sooners.<br>
<br>
Have you seen the website yet? Click on the banner above to visit if you haven't. We make little improvements weekly. I'm the overall admin for this board as well as the RomanArmy.com site. We have volunteer writers and webbies from all over the world who share common interests in facets of Roman military history and archaeology, all helping to build the site into something comprehensive, accurate, and academically useful. That's the goal at least.<br>
<br>
This off-topic forum, though, is just for fun so feel free to post about whatever comes to mind. And again, welcome!<br>
<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny

Hi, I'm from Saltaire in the UK. Like Aulus I've posted a couple of articles on Ancient Vine, and I also have a few pages on Ancient Sites. I'm looking forward to helping out with pages relating to the Early Imperial period, Mainly the Julio-Claudians to the Adoptive Emperors.<br>
<br>
I'm a 33 year old teacher of ICT, and my interest in Rome is purely that of an amateur so far, though I did study a module on the subject at Uni. <p></p><i></i>