Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new SPQR book
SPQR XI: UNDER VESUVIUS, will be published by St. Martin's / Minotaur on December 10th. If any of you live in the Phoenix, AZ area, I'll be signing it at the Poisoned Pen Bookstore in Scottsdale on Dec. 15 at about 2:00 PM.
Pecunia non olet
I can't go to Scottsdale (isn't that AZ?) but I sure would like a book, John. How can I get a signed one? I can get to Houston, of course.

How goes it with your 10th?
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Quote:SPQR XI: UNDER VESUVIUS, will be published by St. Martin's / Minotaur on December 10th. If any of you live in the Phoenix, AZ area, I'll be signing it at the Poisoned Pen Bookstore in Scottsdale on Dec. 15 at about 2:00 PM.
John, where can I purchase copies of your earlier books? I would like to read your series.
Juan Santell, no Roman name yet. Picking a name is very important and something that should not be done hastily or without much thought.
Juan
I believe St. Martin's Press has all the titles available, and they're to be had on Amazon.com. If there's a specialty mystery bookstore near you they might have them.
John
Pecunia non olet
I have read all your books since the first one came out in Germany. Great to hear a new one is due out! Keep up the good work, always enjoyable reads.
Aka
Christoph
Any chance that you'll be in the Washington, DC area? I should really love to meet you in person after having talked with you all this time over the 'Net.
Hugh:
I'll be in Baltimore at Bouchercon (the world mystery convention) Oct. 9-12 and will probably spend a few days in Columbia, MD. Let's get together sometime then.
Pecunia non olet
So are your books fact or fiction John. You'll have to excuse my lack of familiarity.
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel