Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not even sure if you will believe this...
You didn´t know that the Vikings came in the VII cent. to "bask in the sun" to where the Basque Country is today, wich was named after this? :twisted:
And that they were caught by the resort´s Muslim workers without armor (and drunken) and were defeated due to this? :twisted:
OMG what uneducaaated are those americans!
Because they dn´t have any idea on this it must be false... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

No bad mood :wink:
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Armadillo's are great...Opossum on the half shell!!
Titvs Calidivs Agricola
Wes Olson

Twas a woman that drove me to drink, and I never thanked her. W.C. Fields
Armadillos are interesting, they are always born 4 at a time, all the same gender in each birth group. They eat bugs and vegetable matter, and are a unique species. They have an unusual defense mechanism, they jump straight up, (and are therefore often hit by vehicles). They can curl into an armored ball, and have wicked claws, but they prefer to retreat from danger. They live underground in dens. They are interesting to watch in the wild, and I am fortunate to have some living near my home. They are often hated because they dig, and can cause holes which horses can step into and break their legs. They are inoffensive and although they may carry a form of leprosy in some cases, they are otherwise harmless.

My new sport is hunting the people who come on my land and try and hunt the deer (shooting mostly my llamas), and my mostly wild pet raccoons, opossums, skunks and armadillos.

I have fun as I now set 'people traps' with tear gas, pepper spray and springy tree limbs..... and I have trained my longhorned cattle to run quickly to the sound of a gunshot, expecting to be fed. (They get very aggressive if you don't have food to feed them or if you bother their babies). I have seen a lot less hunters on my property this year... :twisted:

Now if I could just find a way to make little vests for the raccoons and other little creatures to wear, that would explode violently when they get hit by a car.... :twisted: Confusedhock: :wink:
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]