Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Militaria Collection Help!
I debated about posting this in the Classified Section, but since it is more of a plea than a "Wanted to Buy" add I decided to post it here.

Over the years, I have gathered a decent collection of WW1, and WW2 military uniforms, and equipment. Most of my collection is centered on US items, since it is the easiest to obtain here, and I have some Imperial German items.

I am looking to expand my personal collection so I can eventually open a military history museum centered on 20th century conflicts. Mainly 1900 to 1945.

Currently I have been volunteering my collection for displays for veterans groups, and Boy Scouts, and this weekend for the local church. These displays have been a rather happy time for the veterans who attend. They have thanked me many times for my efforts in keeping their memories alive.

One thing that I have noticed is the veterans seem to be more interested in seeing uniforms, and equipment of Allies, and enemies.

I would like to expand my collection in this area so I can display these items.

Therefore, I am asking here since we have so may European members. If you have anything that you would be interested in selling, trading or donating to my cause please let me know. I am interested in anything of the First World War, and the Second.

I would be happy to negotiate pricing, and or trading Roman items that I can make for anything that you might have.

For some German members I know this can be a sensitive subject in Europe. So, if you would like feel free to contact me via email.
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.