Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iberian Reenactment team
Where did you get the Falcata? I've been looking around for a good one.
Eric

Brush-Popper extraordinaire
Good luck! I hope to see you soon! Big Grin
Buena suerte! espero veros pronto y muchos ánimos, que puede ser duro, pero merece la pena!
-This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how
sheep´s bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.
[Image: escudocopia.jpg]Iagoba Ferreira Benito, member of Cohors Prima Gallica
and current Medieval Martial Arts teacher of Comilitium Sacrae Ensis, fencing club.
Hi Eric!
We bought the Falcata in Aragon, here in Spain. It was made by an artisan. If you would like to get a good one, it's difficult. You can buy one of them in Deepeka (I think you know this mark), but they're not so good.
If you know anyone who works iron, we can send to you information about it...sorry.

Thank you, Iagoba. Really it's a hard world. I hope see you soon too. Next edition of TARRACO VIVA?
José Miguel Gallego
www.artifexcrpa.com

DELENDA EST ROMA
Code:
[list][quote]Hi Eric!
We bought the Falcata in Aragon, here in Spain. It was made by an artisan. If you would like to get a good one, it's difficult. You can buy one of them in Deepeka (I think you know this mark), but they're not so good.
If you know anyone who works iron, we can send to you information about it...sorry.

Thank you, Iagoba. Really it's a hard world. I hope see you soon too. Next edition of TARRACO VIVA?[/quote][img][/img]  [img][/img][/list]
José Manuel Pastor