Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legio VI Papilio page up
Ave, fratres et sorors:

Just finished posting a page on Legio VI's new leather papilio. It's based on the Vindolanda tent and made by Legio VI members, working together with Terry Sebolt of the Leather Factory in Baldwin park, CA. Alas, I don't have any "under construction" photos or any really decent interior shots as yet, but will post these as soon as I get them.

[url:2spvm12n]http://www.legionsix.org/Leather%20Tent%20%28Papilio%29.htm[/url]
T. Flavius Crispus / David S. Michaels
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Jasper, Matt, someone, HELP! I can't seem to get this link to work, Tried the URL tags, but no go.

In the meantime, anyone who wants to look at the page should just copy the link into their web browser, I guess.
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
Ave Crispus,

I pre-apologize for straying about 2,000 years from my time period to resovle an HTM issue but… :roll:

Just rename the page on your site from

Leather Tent (Papilio).htm to leather_tent_papilio.htm and then repost the link.

The actual issue on the forum is... The forum code does not recognize “(" or “)â€
Vale!

Antonivs Marivs Congianocvs
aka_ANTH0NY_C0NGIAN0

My ancient coin collection:
[url:3lgwsbe7]http://www.congiano.com/MyCoins/index.htm[/url]
Quote:Caesar taught me that trick, Julius Caesar not Augustus!

Man, that Caesar! Not only a brilliant soldier, statesman, poitician and historian, but a regular HTML wiz as well!

Thanks, Anthony. I'll make the change later tonight and post the corrected link.

Nice coin collection, by the way. Have you been to Freeman & Sear's website? Do you get into NYC for the New York International coin show in January? If so, I'll see you there!
Centurio Pilus Prior,
Legio VI VPF
CA, USA

"Oderint dum probent."
Tiberius
No need to change the site Dave, the link works now. Anthony is right, spaces and other weird characters should be avoided, but can always be replaced by codes. Which is what I did.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine