Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Asterix Action Romans
Avete omnes,

anyone remembers these guys? I found them in the cellar - must have bought them at least twenty years ago...

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m199 ... mermin.jpg
Greetings from germania incognita

Heiko (Cornelius Quintus)

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Hi
Yes I remember them you are right it would have been about twenty years ago!!! I really wanted the Laurel and Hardy figures but the whole set were only in the shops in the UK for a very short time and I never got a full contubernia like you have. I only managed to get two legionaries, two officers and Julius Caesar.

When I went to Parc Asterix I hoped they would sell them there but no. Now there are much smaller non movable figures available but they have more of the Gauls rather than the good guys!
Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Quote:anyone remembers these guys?

Are they the same series as mine? (I've had them for far longer than I care to remember.)
[Image: AsterixAndFriends.JPG]
posted by Duncan B Campbell
https://ninth-legion.blogspot.com/
Ave Graham,

unfortunately, I have none of them twice. But if I'll ever have in mind giving them away, I'll remember you.

Quote:
Cornelius Quintus:3g9d8j0j Wrote:anyone remembers these guys?
Are they the same series as mine? (I've had them for far longer than I care to remember.)

D B, your ones seem to be of another series (better detailed). My Romans have movable arms and the 'seg' and helmet is an extra part. Honestly, they won't stand very stable and quick lose their armor if someone would try to play with them.
Greetings from germania incognita

Heiko (Cornelius Quintus)

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Andrea miniatures sells 54mm versions of Asterix BTW!
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Hi all,

nice figures - I recognize Stan and Ollie of course but also Lino Ventura who indeed was a Centurio in one of the issues, regrettably don't remember his name there. The black-beard in the middle is the Greek mercenary from 'Asterix as Legionary'. Also the other faces look familiar. I started collecting the booklets around 35 or more years ago and still have all issues, should take a look into them again.

Greets - Uwe
Greets - Uwe

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kaustic Plastik: 1:6 Romans Action Figures Kaustic Plastik 2 5,090 02-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Kaustic Plastik