Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denying Thermopylae - taken from the Newsfeed section
Arthes i missunderstood and im sorry but i hope you understand i only used your post as example. Maybe some people even here believe the ''late fashion'' about Macedonia and you know what? If they choose to believe it its their right, we cant force anyone to believe anything, but what we can is to call them out and discuss it and maybe they will change their mind.

It may seem absurb now that somebody claims thermopylae or Salamis never happened and even builds a case on it. Now we laugh, but in 50 years with the right moves from his behalf im sure there will be a vast number of people believing the same :wink: . Its called manipulation of the masses :lol: . I was watching the movie ''Thank you for smoking'' and i only smiled when he explained to his son that in a debate target i not the opponent but the audience. These guys can talk for hours publish books, build sites, hire proffesors and even filmakers, i wont change my mind, i ll just laugh, but somewhere someone bites the cheese and the trap closes :wink: .
aka Yannis
----------------
Molon lave

Messages In This Thread
Re: Denying Thermopylae - taken from the Newsfeed section - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 04-15-2007, 03:10 AM
Re: Denying Thermopylae - taken from the Newsfeed section - by Idomeneas - 04-15-2007, 09:22 PM