Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legio III Italica pars inferior, Castra Regina, 5th Century
Quote:Ooops, this thread violently reminds me that I forgot to complete editing the III ITALICA translation - AAARGH!

I hope you can forgive me, but the last two months were pretty busy since I had to help prepare and put through a long range trip with the Regensburg Lusoria - and then I came home and my notebook had disappeared (stolen from my room! :evil: )!!!

Quote:I read the full translation. It's excellent overall.

Restitutus, thank you for the flowers Big Grin
And I would be glad if you could do the proofreading. (do you also want to edit it? :wink: - I unfortunately have my hands full at the moment Sad )

Florian

PS: should you have any questions about III Italica, I will certainly try to answer them!

Floria: Vielen danke! You have so much good here & elsewhere that I wouldn't even remotely consider complaining about two or more months. Big Grin

Yes, I would very much like to edit LEG III ITAL when you or Robert tell me to start. Of course, you have final say on the finished product.

Thank you also for your offer. Yes!

I have German books about Romans in Regensburg & Bayern, they mostly cover archeology, equipment, and structures. Little information available about the cultures, lifestyles, economy, migrating & mixing people, etc. That's understandable for several reasons.

I will start asking you after I have finished compiling what else I can find on the internet.

Noch mal, vielen danke! Schuß, +r

P.S. Wish I still lived & worked near Regensburg... Sad D
AMDG
Wm. / *r

Messages In This Thread
Thanks again, Robert - by Restitvtvs - 09-23-2006, 03:07 PM
Re: Legio III Italica pars inferior, Castra Regina, 5th Century - by Restitvtvs - 09-23-2006, 09:18 PM
Thank You Again, Florian - by Restitvtvs - 09-23-2006, 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Legio I Italica Purplest 12 2,778 12-24-2020, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Flavius Inismeus
  Duty Roster for a Century in Legio III Stug50 3 834 12-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: impcaeavg
  Were Romans really tactially inferior to cavalry? Mrbsct 2 1,256 08-20-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: diegis