Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
promise to be oneof the last of these kind of posts-rome hbo
Quote:u should be tired of it

god you never were an archeologist, dont be so narrow minded, broaden it a bit.

Confusedhock: Forgive me- you obviously have a lot more experience than I

Quote:You arent a roman, romans, are dead and then probabaly did some things, or wore some things, that wasnt recorded at all (and why would they be such trivial things). Do u understand.

Haven't we been trying to tell YOU this for weeks now? :lol: Now you get it- sheesh. Of COURSE there are things we don't yet know, but the fact is that without evidence you cannot say something is accurate. When we have evidence that shows one thing and Hollywood goes and does its own thing it's absoutely correct to call it INACCURATE. DO YOU GET IT?

Quote:Maybe a whole century of legionairres wore a helmet that NOBODY knows about, and theres no evidence of.
YET
what if some one finds such a helmet in the dirt?
huh?

Then we adjust our idea of accuracy- obviously. Until then there's no evidence therfore it cannot be accepted as accurate.

Quote:if every single thing that happened in roman life and culture was recorded in some way, or has some kind of evidence of, how come HOW COME for example: there is no single trace of evidence to the location of alexander the greats tomb?

HUH?! What the hell are you talking about? No one said everything was recorded- why do you think we keep telling you WE JUST DON'T KNOW? The fact that there's no evidence of the location of Alexander's tomb is completely irrelevant to anything you're saying- in fact if someone were to recreate it we could not possibly call it accurate because there's just no evidence. It could be considered plausible if there's support for various things in other Macedonian Greek tombs, but nothing can be considered truly accurate UNTIL THERE IS PROOF. That's basic logic Francis.

Quote:if I am goign to be kicked of of this site for asking a few questions which can easily be ignored, than this s the worst site, ever and doesnt allow people to just be free.
god im always on the edge

That's because you don't listen want everything and right now, and refuse help when it's offered. I was pretty much the only person to defend you and suggest that you just needed guidance and what do you do when I try to help? You first ignore and then insult me. THAT'S why you're going to be asked to leave Francis. Because you just can't play nice and converse intelligently. You have a lot to learn...
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!

Messages In This Thread
promise to be oneof the last of these kind of posts-rome hbo - by Woadwarrior - 08-22-2006, 10:32 PM
Cutting living beings - by Caius Fabius - 08-23-2006, 03:09 AM
Like butter? hmm... - by Gaius Largenius - 08-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Re: promise to be oneof the last of these kind of posts-rome hbo - by Matt Lukes - 08-24-2006, 10:44 PM
HBO Rome on DVD - by Caius Fabius - 08-25-2006, 02:55 AM
thank you Ebusitanus - by Caius Fabius - 08-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Re: HBO Rome on DVD - by Narukami - 08-26-2006, 01:32 AM
Re: HBO Rome on DVD - by Niedel - 08-28-2006, 06:20 PM
helmets - by Caius Fabius - 08-29-2006, 01:26 AM
Re: helmets - by Narukami - 08-29-2006, 04:23 AM
Rome costumes - by Lepidina - 08-30-2006, 02:05 PM