Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cursus Honorum!
Quote:Hm, the Vigintiviri were for some reason neglected in my course literature... :?
Great info, as always!

Ave Susanne,

I'm pleased that you've found the information helpful. It makes my efforts all the more worthwhile when just one person says, thank you.

In my continual search for more information about diplomas, I've often discovered "gems" similar to the subject of this topic. I make a habit of copying and pasting these "gems" into spreadsheets for future use.

I found the opening post some three years ago and unfortunately omitted to make a note of the website address. If anyone recognises it could they please let me know so that I may give full credit to the writer.

I have a problem with what to write about sometimes, what interests me doesn't necessarily interest anyone else. I do enjoy sharing my "discoveries" with the other members though and then waiting for a reaction, any reaction.

I will continue to write in the hope that one of my topics sparks into life and then many members will contribute their own thoughts, ideas and knowledge.

**UPDATE**

The URL of the opening post of this topic has been found and included.

Vale

M. Spedius Corbulo
[Image: spedius-mcmxliii.gif]
~~~~~~Jim Poulton~~~~~~
North London Wargames Group

Messages In This Thread
cursus Honorum! - by Spedius - 03-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Re: cursus Honorum! - by Spedius - 03-17-2006, 07:04 AM
Re: cursus Honorum! - by Jeroen Pelgrom - 03-17-2006, 09:24 AM
Re: cursus Honorum! - by Spedius - 03-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Re: cursus Honorum! - by Spedius - 03-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Re: cursus Honorum! - by Spedius - 03-18-2006, 12:56 PM