Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bulletin Analytique d\'Histoire Romaine?
Quote:Actually, many journals do E-publish their material now, except it is usually on a paid site, like JSTOR ( http://www.jstor.org/ ). Again, university libraries prolly have a subscription, but everyone else will have to consider coughing it up for themselves.

Ave Jasper,

You really are a font of knowledge. Is this something you needed to find out about for your PhD studies?

I did have a subsciption to JSTOR a couple of years ago, it cost me £10 for a year. But, as I had come at it through the Roman Society, I was only allowed access to JRS and Britannia. I was offered the ablity to download the entire back catalogue of both publications. How would I find out what publications they "JSTOR"? Is it as simple as clicking on the link above and enquiring?

**UPDATE**

I've just come back from JSTOR. It would seem that as an indivual researcher the list of relevant publications is limited to the two that I mentioned above. Do you know of any other possible alternative sites.

Vale

M. Spedius Corbulo
[Image: spedius-mcmxliii.gif]
~~~~~~Jim Poulton~~~~~~
North London Wargames Group

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bulletin Analytique d\'Histoire Romaine? - by Spedius - 02-07-2006, 08:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Ill. 119 from "L’armée romaine en Gaule martijn.wijnhoven 5 2,045 10-09-2008, 08:21 PM
Last Post: martijn.wijnhoven
  Bulletin analytique du histoire Romain Arahne 0 1,057 06-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Arahne
  L’armée romaine sous le Bas-Empire†taira1180 9 3,064 05-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat