Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Adventures: a blog about Ancient Gaul
Hello all,

I'm fairly new here, so I am not entirely sure that this is the right place for this post, but at a glance it seemed like the best bet.

My name is Jesse, and I share your passion for Antiquity. My love for this period goes so far, that I am determined to become an author of historical fiction. Currently, I am travelling through Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany and the UK to visit all the sites which interest me. During my voyage, I am writing a blog which follows the route of my travels exactly, only through the eyes of a Roman/Italian merchant in Antiquity. The story takes place shortly after the Civil Wars after Caesar's death and shows many regions, including Gaul, Belgica and Germania, in great detail. I have chosen to depict this route and age by writing it as a novel, which is updated just about every week. I am very curious as to what you guys think, and all criticism or feedback is welcome!

If you are interested, pay a visit: www.ancient-adventures.com, and let me know what you think Smile

Cheers,
Jesse

Messages In This Thread
Ancient Adventures: a blog about Ancient Gaul - by Fokke - 05-26-2016, 03:53 PM