Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corinthian reinforced galleys
Quote:Don't mean to hijack the thread Paul&Paul, but I do want to hear about these things from customers , that's why we bother a random 25-30% selection of our readership after every distribution cycle, to see if and when they got their issues. From what I can tell, it's MUCH better now than around the time of Paul's trireme article.

I think this is a problem on my end, not yours. I live on one of a few parallel streets with houses that have exactly the same address but for the street- 50th, 51st, etc. From the amount of other people's mail I get, I can be pretty sure mine is going astray- and not everyone is bothering to return it. One of the lost issues was one in which I had written an article and you were kind enough to send two more copies to me before it finally arrived. So now I just buy it at the store. Since I like the fact that it is on store shelves I think such support, and the surcharge, is worth it. Smile
Paul M. Bardunias
MODERATOR: [url:2dqwu8yc]http://www.romanarmytalk.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=4100[/url]
A Spartan, being asked a question, answered "No." And when the questioner said, "You lie," the Spartan said, "You see, then, that it is stupid of you to ask questions to which you already know the answer!"

Messages In This Thread
Corinthian reinforced galleys - by PMBardunias - 11-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Re: Corinthian reinforced galleys - by PMBardunias - 11-09-2010, 05:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reinforced triremes mdroberts18 1 1,284 02-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Paralus