Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johannes Kromayer, Georg Veith - Antike Schlachtfelder
Hi,

whoever did have the chance to read one of Kromayer and Veiths 4 books on ancient battlefields, inlcuding 39 wonderful maps, can understand the pain I feel, that these books are not available. I am in discussion with the publisher who holds the rights to these books and they are interested in a small reprint, around 200 sets of all four books, given that they can garner the interest of roughly 20 people willing to pre-order this.
So if anyone out there is interested in getting a copy including the maps for around 400 Euro, please do contact me though e-mail (brueckner_andreas'at'web.de) or write the publisher directly (customerservice'a'olms.de). It would be really nice, in the latter case, if you could copy me in the e-mail, so that I have a chance to track how whether there is sufficient interest for me to hope for a re-print.

Johannes Kromayer, Georg Veith - Antike Schlachtfelder. 4 Bände. LVIII/2515 pages. Subskriptionspreis € 399,20 (Ladenpreis € 512,00)

Best, Andreas

Messages In This Thread
Johannes Kromayer, Georg Veith - Antike Schlachtfelder - by Andreas_Brueckner - 02-23-2010, 08:37 PM