Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
107BC Research Needed
I visited your site, it's really cool. I'm going to subscribe as soon as you finish it. But just one thing: Brutus wasn't a gens. The gens ot the Brutii family was the Junii.That mistake ocurred in the PC game Rome: Total War, but I'm just warning you about that.
I advise to place all the roman magistracies: the quaestors, the two plebeian aediles, the two curulian aediles, the praetor peregrinus (the one who is in charge for Italy), the four praetors (one for Hispania Ulterior, one for the Citerior, one for Sicily and another for Corsica/Sardinia) and the ten plebeian tribunes. You can also put both censors, who are essencial in the public life. I just don't say senators because there were 300, but as soon as you have enough players it should work. At last, there were many proconsuls, or governors, and you have to count the provinces to number them. I only remember the following provinces (excluding Spain, Sicily and Corsica/Sardinia):
- Transalpine Gaul;
- Cisalpine Gaul;
- Illyria et Dalmatia;
- Macedonia;
- Epirus;
- Greece;
- Asia Pr.;
- Cilicia;
- Syria;
- Crete & Cirenaica;
- and Africa.
It's only an advise which, in my opinion, could be good for your work.
Marcus Manlius Varro, born in the Province of Lusitannia
(Antonio Araujo)

Messages In This Thread
Re: 107BC Research Needed - by Araujo - 01-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Re: 107BC Research Needed - by Epictetus - 01-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Re: 107BC Research Needed - by Araujo - 01-24-2009, 07:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  THE PRAETORIAN GUARD. RESEARCH HELP NEEDED Anonymous 2 1,405 09-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: ostylia