Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change is coming! Please be patient
After the temporary suspension of last Monday (not the first time in recent RAT history), our host strongly suggested we upgrade our forum software. I can't but agree, it is highly necessary.

So, as of yesterday I've been busy converting all threads, posts & users to a new forum system that will hopefully ensure a happy RAT-experience for the foreseable future. For that reason, I had to turn the forum off for a day. One has to freeze a forum to preserve it. Can't have you guys posting while I'm doing it!

I was originally planning to leave it in this state until the new forum was fully ready to go. However, noting that the strains of withdrawal were showing in member postings all over the net, I decided to switch RAT v2 (this one!) back on. You can now read your beloved forum again, exchange PM's and respond to this thread, but not start new threads or respond to threads other than in this particular forum. This, again, is to ensure that all valuable info is copied to the new forum.

I'm doing my best to get the new forum 'live' as soon as possible, even if it means that you'll have to look at something ugly for a while. As long as it works well under the hood, it doesn't need a great paint job to start off with.

So anyway, I'd like to thank (and beg) you for your patience for now, try not to get us into trouble and keep a list of the threads you'd like to discuss in the future. It will be soon!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine

Messages In This Thread
Change is coming! Please be patient - by Jasper Oorthuys - 01-16-2009, 12:21 AM