Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can any reenactor help us with stuff?
Salvete Valerii et Zenii et John(ii),

Fist, i am REALLY grateful to you all...

In fact, i started to make my own gear, but first i was forced to create a space in the backyards of my house ... my wife almost kill me for the mess i done.

I do maked a proper workbench; buyed a drill; thousands of rivets and every other equipment required to do so ( even a mini-NOT FUNCIONAL-forge !!! )...but my imediate resources turning low, slowing down my capability to continue at the speed rate i was expected to be able to mantain ( like: 01 spangenhelm a day! Ok! I know that its nuts and a clearly sign of a "TIRO" so shame on me...(laught)

I already knowed, for a couple of years now, the Legio XX , Vortigern studies/fectio, Comitatus, Niximperial, Albion swords, and et cetera.

Indeed, that was my first inspirations to create the I LEGIO FORTENSE...

Well, about the "gear", John, anything will be usefull as a sample: broken daggers; old rusty helmets; pieces of any LORICA HAMATA; moked TUNICAE; used PANONIAN hats...

P.s.: My friends enlisted on the FORTENSES are in charge of our tunic production, but they did not show me any results till now...

VALETE OMNES !!

M. INVICTUS FELIX
LEGATUS LEGIONE FORTENSE
M. INVICTUS FELIX
LEGATUS LEGIONIS
I FORTENSES

Messages In This Thread
Re: Can any reenactor help us with stuff? - by Marcus Invictus Felix - 08-24-2006, 04:45 PM