Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe\'s oldest book soon to be deciphered
Quote:
paulaallen:2ixh84pl Wrote:You're obviously very passionate about this - it shows in your inclination to argue by assertion and to draw conclusions for which you offer no evidence!
Khaire Paul,
I wouldn't call the Witch hunts of England and New England 'no evidence'.
Incidentially, I have been a vegetarian for many years.....
Exodus 22.31 states: And ye shall be holy men unto me: neither shall ye eat any flesh that is torn of beasts in the field; ye shall cast it to the dogs.
I suppose most people take that as meaning it is alright to eat those that have been killed in slaughterhouses..... :wink: :wink:

regards
Arthes

I never considered the witchburning stuff as requiring evidence; if I remember rightly my previous reply made that clear. But that is a long way from being the only claim you made and most of it is pure assertion, with you stating your opinions as facts. Citing all those quotes NOW on this ONE point is failing to address the issue. Can you go through your previous message and give me any evidenc efor all the other things you assert?

Yes, I know they burned the Templar. What does that prove? That the French government of the day was willing to use religion as an excuse for sequestrating the assets of religious monks, nothing more.

On the final point, I think it's perfectly clear that this is an injunction not to scavenge from wild animals.

Messages In This Thread
Rant..!!!!! - by Arthes - 07-16-2006, 11:05 AM
Christianity - by Primitivus - 07-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Re: Europe\'s oldest book soon to be deciphered - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 09:38 AM
Re: Europe\'s oldest book soon to be deciphered - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Re: Rant..!!!!! - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 09:58 AM
Re: Rant..!!!!! - by Arthes - 07-19-2006, 11:30 AM
Re: Rant..!!!!! - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Re: Europe\'s oldest book soon to be deciphered - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Re: Europe\'s oldest book soon to be deciphered - by Anonymous - 07-20-2006, 09:07 AM