Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache)
Dear "Comerus Gallus Romus", you don't have any idea WHAT WE LISTENING in the news or READING in newspapers, each day!

And, for not repeating myself, JUST check "Parthenon"! Since... a decade by now, it's FULLY COVERED by scaffolding... Every tourist who visiting "Acropolis", he's watching... wooden stairs covering the marbles!

I can't remember, since WHEN I have to see a SINGLE person, working on these stairs to recover the marbles' damages!

They JUST put the damn wooden scaffolding and... left!

And I'm wondering, in Akragas (Sicily), in the "Temples' Valley", with ALL THESE fine condition Ancient Temples,... HOW these people can manage to recovering the damage and giving them to public with NO scaffolding on them???

Just wonder (I think, it called... "WORKING PROGRESS"!)...

Regards...
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -

Messages In This Thread
Spartan moustaches - by Arthes - 06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by lupus - 07-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:34 AM