Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rome vs Han essay- want get some opinions
Quote:Peter, let us know how your essay and presentation went.

Just finished the presentation. The teacher said it was "well done"
and seems to be pleased. The class seems react quite well. Only problem is that when we finally got set up, only 45 minutes were left. According to the 15 minutes per person rule, the first person, a close friend of my, took 21 minutes and thus cut into the second person's time and therefore I only had 10 minutes left. Thus, I had to present another 5 minutes after school but alot of the class left before thay wanted to go home. I had maybe 10 or 11 audiances left from the 30. The essay I am not sure. I don't the teacher has read it yet. It really depends on the teacher's opinion I guess. Hopefully, he will see that I have good evidences to support my arguments and therefore perhaps ignore the fact that I might be a bit biased.

If I had more time, I would have done more research. I only had a total of two weeks to write up my essay. When combined with other school works, this wasn't too much time.

Interesting points mentioned here Eleatic Guest and First_Legionary. I wil do more research this weekend and see if I can find anything that contradict your statements.
----------------------------
Peter Li
History student

Messages In This Thread
"The Seres" - by Eleatic Guest - 05-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Re: Rome vs Han essay- want get some opinions - by p3t3r1 - 05-25-2006, 12:18 AM
Real Name Rule - by Caius Fabius - 05-28-2006, 10:24 PM
Democracy - by Caius Fabius - 05-30-2006, 10:47 PM