Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A strange silver mask from the Thorsberg bog
I guess You didn't understand my intention quite clear ...maybe just because my English Cry
Personally I belive that the crown and the mask are one integral thing. There's no hinge in my copy because I don't do it yet ...but it'll appear soon ...with the mask :-)
However, I know about several opinions and I choosed the best for me ...but it doesn't mean taht it's the only way for the reconstruction to me ...I respect all opinions in this case.
Besites ,the customer wishes "the crown" in the shape of basket as we know from all of the pictures.
Let me know if Your article will be published. It sounds really good Confusedmile:
...and thank You for an offer of help ine the future ...I'll let You know if I'll find any problem :-)
You must to understand that I create my replica with some directions ...I mean customer's wish (for exemple ,the mask will be fitted to his face). So, final result won't be exactly like oryginal stuff.

Messages In This Thread
Helmet - by Graham Sumner - 02-25-2007, 01:24 PM
A strange silver mask from the Thorsberg bog - by Nieczar - 02-12-2015, 06:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thorsberg tunic Tim Edwards 3 3,339 11-06-2009, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Ingvar Sigurdson
  More pics of Thorsberg finds: Auxiliary H, umbo & belt Cornelius Quintus 7 3,249 03-05-2007, 11:11 AM
Last Post: TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS