Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I\'m Embarrassed to be a Queenslander.
Dan wrote:
Literacy and numeracy standards have been declining for decades.

This brings it back to my point the quality, competence and ability of our teachers needs to be investigated.

Dan wrote:
Here is a list of the Abbott government's achievements so far. It is an edifying read.

No thanks. I’m not interested in reading left wing propaganda. Living through the last six years of Labour’s economic bungling and incompetency was enough. Because Australia has had it so good, mainly due to fiscal policies of Keating and the Liberals good management, Australians have become selfish and greedy. And that is why the Chinese describe Australia as a spoilt brat that needs to grow up. However, to all those who despair of the Liberals being in office, one day in the not too distant future, Labor will govern again. This is because the number of deadbeats and scammers wanting the disability pension will outnumber those willing to work. After all the statistics show that all Labor safe seats have the highest number of people on the disability pension.

As for education, which is what the OP is about, I believe all forms of education should be free, and that includes university. Education is an investment in our future.

Messages In This Thread
Why I\'m Embarrassed to be a Queenslander. - by antiochus - 06-20-2014, 06:01 AM
Why I\'m Embarrassed to be a Queenslander. - by antiochus - 06-22-2014, 03:06 AM
Why I\'m Embarrassed to be a Queenslander. - by antiochus - 06-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Why I\'m Embarrassed to be a Queenslander. - by antiochus - 06-23-2014, 03:16 AM
Why I\'m Embarrassed to be a Queenslander. - by antiochus - 06-23-2014, 06:49 AM