Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Merovingian- Kingdom of Soissons
Quote:
Pavel AMELIANVS post=352408 Wrote:Well it is hard to argue with you Carlo if you automatically mock everything(indeed-EVERYTHING!) which not suits you as not a real evidence.I am convinced that even if some barbarian of that age might talk to you and his words were against what you promotes you would again continue in the same style saying:"It's not a real proof" :wink:

It's impossible to discuss this with him Pavel, best let it go. He always, always calls for proof, provides NONE of his own and every argument against him is no argument because he says so.
See? He's now arguing about those 300 words, whereas he first called for one word. It will never be enough and he's always right, as you say.
And of course there is the leather musculate again, which was I think not even discussed here on RAT but on another forum, and apparently a big frustatrion for him. :-P

Just these words: :woot:
[attachment=9276]troll.png[/attachment]

You call me Troll because I dared to ask you to provide sources supporting your positions but actually .. you was not able to show us one single source, one single text, one single archaeological find or even one single artistic work (inscription, sculpture, painting, mosaic whatever would be good for me ...), instead, you asked me to prove my thesis, that is, as you know very well, this one:

There aren't sources to support the presence of any kind of Roman Insigna, vexillum or Draco or uniform or whatever else in the Merovingian Kingdom.

Now probably also you are able to understand that asking someone to prove the inexistence, the absence of any proof is a little .... complex and also meaningless ....

Anyway, in the end, , not knowing what to do better, you've thought to call me Troll, I'm a troll because:

I'm asking for sources from my first post in this thread,

so on RAT Forums, asking for sources, is considered Trolling! Interesting, thanks! Smile

About English: you know very well that 150 words used by clergy are not a significant Roman Legacy in the Ancient Anglo Saxon Language, anyway I think that even if I said that Britan is a big island you would have found a good occasion to disagree with me, because the point here, is that you disagree with the poster not with the post ....

OK, I'll leave RAT, because I don't like being called troll especially if I'm not trolling, so, now happily I vanish.

But, before leaving and without trolling, let me add only two last observations:
- First: Thanks for this awesome example of politeness, style and fairness. Thank you very much.
- Second: This is more a Legacy for those passing here in the future: I leave, but the wait for some evidence no, it doesn't leave, it stays here .... take your time ....

Messages In This Thread
More Merovingian- Kingdom of Soissons - by Agraes - 03-03-2014, 10:14 PM
More Merovingian- Kingdom of Soissons - by Diocle - 03-14-2014, 03:10 PM