Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website
I posted the announcement in three places simply to be sure that interested parties saw it. I had not intended to create three threads of discussion. My apologies for that. Readers who would like to comment on the site or ask questions should write to me at [email protected]. Right now I am working on trying to get the page up and corrected and probably will not respond to non-critical comments for awhile.

I should add that the page is as it was almost ten years ago when I took it down; so "new" means "ten years old." That's the sort of thing that needs fixing.

I appreciate the kind remarks people have made about the site now and in the past. I'm sorry it was down so long. I took it down because of rampant piracy. When I saw a wargamer had stolen a whole section of my site, illustrations and all, and claimed it as his own work I decided to take the site down temporarily. I'm sorry that "temporarily" turned into so many years.

I do hope people enjoy the site. But please keep the caveats in mind -- I do not claim to have definitive answers. The whole intent of the site is to give some tools for analysis to people who want to think about the issues. I strive for accuracy but often make mistakes. If the site raises new questions and helps move discussions forward I will have achieved my goals.

Gary Brueggeman

Messages In This Thread
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website - by kevin mills - 09-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website - by Vindex - 09-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website - by Ildar - 09-14-2013, 01:39 PM
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website - by Vindex - 09-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website - by Gary Brueggeman - 09-14-2013, 06:26 PM
Brueggeman\'s Roman Army website - by Ildar - 09-15-2013, 08:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  partial Brueggeman site? richsc 1 976 04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Last Post: jvrjenivs