Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Praetorian Guard play a role on battlefield?
Hi Duncan,

Quote:The wording of your reply suggests that I have somehow antagonized you, for which I apologise.
Not, really. There is absolutely no need to apologise for anything from your part. I'm not a native English speaker, so may be the wording of my post implied something I did not intend. If so, I apologise for my bad English. Surely I see nothing in your posts, for which you should apologise and I didn't intend to imply anything like that or anything negative.

Quote:As I said before, in my opinion, the Praetorians were not designed as a frontline fighting unit, and you have produced no evidence to make me change my mind.
Yes, after all it seems that in the basics we are actually in agreement and the discussion arose only about the details of the exceptional cases and the suitability and readiness of the Praetorians for these exceptions. Smile

Kind regards,
Alexandr

Messages In This Thread
Does Praetorian Guard play a role on battlefield? - by Alexandr K - 04-27-2013, 10:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do swords play just as much an equal role defensively as shields when using both? Wrangler29 2 268 04-25-2023, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Nathan Ross
  Mustaches in the praetorian guard 1493541 17 6,957 03-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: AMELIANVS
  Praetorian Guard Questions antiochus 19 6,414 05-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Last Post: markhebb