Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Byzantine Swords
Hi All,

I've been admiring this site for quite a while now, it really appeals to me. I'm a BA graduate (European Lit.) and my focus was Roman Military History. It's really encouraging to see such an active and vigorous forum on the subject! So many excellent threads!

I've been working on a thread on Byzantine Swords for a month or so now over at SBG, I thought I would share with you all. I'd be really interested in your input, it seems like there is a real wealth of knowledge here.

I'm really intrigued by Byzantine era swords, having first developed a keen interest in the swords of Roman Antiquity, my attention was soon diverted to the Medieval Legacy of Rome.

Here's the link to the thread:

http://forum.sword-buyers-guide.com/view...10&t=15575

As far as I aware it's the largest collection of Byzantine Swords available in one spot on the Web at the moment, but there could be another with more, if there is please let me know so I can read it!

Feel free to post replies here or SBG whichever you like. Looking forward to your responses; compliments and corrections more than welcome!

Bill Blake

Postscript - Bear with SBG as they are undergoing maintenance and a site overhaul at the moment, the pages take a little while to load sometimes and may occasionally need refreshing to display.

Messages In This Thread
Byzantine Swords - by Bill Blake - 04-02-2013, 03:30 AM
Byzantine Swords - by Flavivs Aetivs - 04-02-2013, 05:50 AM
Byzantine Swords - by Bill Blake - 04-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Byzantine Swords - by XorX - 04-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Byzantine Swords - by Bill Blake - 04-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Byzantine Swords - by Gaius Julius Caesar - 04-15-2013, 12:26 AM
Byzantine Swords - by Bill Blake - 04-20-2013, 06:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Byzantine Swords tsafa 17 9,962 11-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Urselius