Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEXTVS IVLIVS FRONTINVS: Strategematicon
There's a good reason Murray's thesis is hard to find on my site. Officially, it's not up: therefore it's not linked on any upstream pages, for example my main Frontinus page; although in the opposite direction, see for example the footer bar of the page, it links to them.

There were big technical problems, mostly having to do with the Greek. They were so hard to solve — for me, at least — that it got pushed onto the back burner, and then little by little out of sight, out of mind.

This morning, in response to this thread, I was able to fix almost all the Greek problem, thanks to a technological improvement that just became available about a month ago. But there remains a lot of work to be done to the page (I mean HTML, Greek, formatting, cutting it up into shorter more digestible pages, popping in links, etc.); if this is going to be cited, as in fact it should be, I guess I need to get on it.

So stay tuned; although I've got a whole pile of competing things going on, as always, and progress will be slow. Thanks for alerting me to it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: SEXTVS IVLIVS FRONTINVS: Strategematicon - by Bill Thayer - 09-07-2012, 05:12 PM