Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Descendants of roman patrician families
Ha ! You wretched usurpator of the Gens of Julius!

I know full well about your descent!

My forefather Vibius Accaus the Palegnian, commander of the Palegnian Cohort, bestowed with honor by the Consuls Fulvius and Appius Claudius because of his heroic actions during the battle for the camp of Hanno in Campania would curse you from the Elysian fields if he heard you talk, you who were born in the Subura, of questionable descent !

Where were the Julii when Hannibal was at the gates ? No where in sight !

If you are indeed the one who calls himself Gaius, is it not then true that it was not Gaius Iulius Caesar the Praetor who impregnated your mother with his seed, but that actually the traitor Gaius Marius did do the bidding of Aurelia Cotta, your mother, who he was madly infatuated with ever since he met her when he returned from Numidia, leaving Sulla to pick up his pieces, in order to become Consul?

Where is your Patrician blood ? Its not even there !

You should be grateful that I worked so hard to have your name removed of Sulla's proscription lists, and that you only had to divorce your wife, but a simple thank you seems to be beyond you.

Oh, do fall over displaying your usual convulsions for all I care, you are so good at that, as you proved in the Senate last week!

I will not speak of this anymore, semi-patrician !

M.VIB.M.

Wink
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Descendants of roman patrician families - by MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 06-12-2012, 12:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did patrician families of Rome used something similar to crests? Corvus 2 1,593 07-10-2018, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Corvus
  Footwear and Families at Vindolanda Vindex 3 1,522 03-21-2013, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Alanus