Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can\'t we all just work together! Deva 2012
Hello Guy

I think when events across Europe have been cancelled or had funding drastically cut, the Chester Roman festival is nothing short of remarkable, as it actually appears to be growing. For that you and all the other organisers are to be congratulated.

As I have been invited to and have attended the event for the last four years I hope you therefore regard me as a 'supporter' and someone who aims in their own way to help Roman re-enactment.

However I must say that the only comments that could be viewed as negative that I have read on this Forum aimed at kit worn at the Chester event, have been from individuals who belonged to societies who actually attended the event and none from those belonging to groups who did not attend.

I share your aims and would like nothing better than to see 600 plus Romans marching through Chester. I look forward to attending next year and hopefully seeing that Cohort!

(Hopefully you too Paul!)

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Why can\'t we all just work together! Deva 2012 - by Graham Sumner - 06-07-2012, 08:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DEVA 2012 66kbm 103 19,330 06-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS