Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Craftsman to Make Find It Hamata Bigger
Hi All....recently I purchased a Hamata that was made by Find It Armory...it will not fit me if I wear a Wool Tunic and subarmilis (I had a T Shirt on and managed to get it on) I was told it would fit a 46 chest with real waist of 45 inches(above naval....NOT SO, if you wear a wool tunic and subarmilis, it would fit a 44 chest and a 40-42 inch waist comfortably.....so, is there anyone out there who can make it bigger, also the diameter of the arm holes could be slightly bigger. If anyone can help or point me to someone I'd appreciate it, if it can't be fixed, it will quickly be for sale. The previous owner kept the clasps that came with it, I ordered a real nice set from Matt Lukes for $85.00. This Hamata is brand new and depending on the response I get today, I may have a new post later tonight. Thanks in advance, Antoninus

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Michael T. Boyd
Victoria, Texas
Cohort V
Legio Hispana IX
Cornuti Seniores

Roman Soldier Impressions are focused on 1st Through 4th Century AD

Messages In This Thread
Need Craftsman to Make Find It Hamata Bigger - by Mike Boyd - 02-15-2011, 08:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Find it Armory Hamata-Make More Authentic Antoninus05 6 3,016 02-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Antoninus05