Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world\'s worst reenactor
Quote:A: they are NOT poor, but members of a syndicate supported by some of the worst scum on earth.

B: They have robbed tourists before, and even attacked the ones not willing to pay 10 euros with their wooden swords.

C: They were involved in several disturbances of the peace and have been trying to cause havoc during the Roman Re-enactments of the past few years near the Forum, and were subsequently preemtively arrested.

D: Some of them are Italian and some of them are Bulgarian, Romanian, and what have you, other people trying to earn their money the same way were chased away with violent threats.
Aha. So then this is of course reason enough to have them all killed, I agree. :roll:
Apart from that I wonder if you have any proof for each of these statements. Some sound more like just invented.

Quote:You call the Amfitheatrum Flavium disgraceful, I call Hooligans and Football a disgrace.
Well, this is great, but your reply is none. This has nothing to do with what I said.

Quote:Brainless... hahahahaha, Just scored one of the highest grades for my Historiography exam at University so think again...
See, this is the problem. You read things that aren´t there. I didn´t say you were brainless, I said the statement was. That´s quite a difference.

Quote:Please do NOT forget that i am a first century Roman re-enactor, and that in the case of living history to the fullest i adhere (in several of my postings in the off topic section) to first century viewpoints, also on first century matters.
That´s pathological, IMO. But it explains a lot. Do you know Robert Underdunk-Terwilliger? Familiar?

Quote:If you take everything Germanically serious, and prove once and again that humor or even satyre and cynicism is far to find in your book, be my guest and please stay that way
What´s that? An erroneous telediagnosis of my humour? Maybe my humour is too subtle for you.... ^^
I don´t see satire in your post above, cynicism at the best. It rather appears that you want to level your initial statement by calling it so.

Quote:Please stay your Teutonic self Christian, and dont change !! I like you far too much this way, you are the fish who always bites
And again... jeez... my Teutonic self. Maybe you should familiarize yourself with "Teutonic" history. Or know where I come from. ^^ Also this has not a lot to do with my nationality. I´m just allergic to such unreflected statements and positions. If you say you just make those out of fun, to spark certain reactions in other members etc. it makes you a forum troll, nothing less.
I suggest next time you wanna write something that´s not meant for serious you mark it, e.g. like [fool][/fool], or, if necessary, the other way round [serious][/serious] so that noone can accuse you of trolling, resp. takes a statement for the bullshit it might be, and thus doesn´t get upset. And it would be a bit more in accordance with the rules of this forum in regard of these things.
I promise, in that sense I won´t change for a while. I think if you stick to what I suggested above, we could get along.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.

Messages In This Thread
The world\'s worst reenactor - by Jona Lendering - 01-04-2010, 06:00 PM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by Narukami - 01-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by A_Volpe - 01-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by Doc - 01-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by Doc - 01-06-2010, 01:06 AM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by jkaler48 - 01-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by kevair464 - 01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by jkaler48 - 01-08-2010, 08:55 AM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by jkaler48 - 01-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by kevair464 - 01-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Re: The world\'s worst reenactor - by caiusbeerquitius - 01-08-2010, 06:54 PM