Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beard slams Hawass over Rosetta Stone
Doc, i find your lack of satyrical insight very amusing.

Romes empire, whether it was during the Republic as well as the later principate was of course, like ANY government of today, flawed... that is obvious.

Your entire mail consists of bickering which is useless in this instance... if i say Italy, i mean the country which was made after the fall of the Roman empire. Also, all other countries mentioned were made well after the fall of Rome.

Furtermore, you lack any insight into what the gest of the thing i wrote was... You dont see the humor in stating something even more ridiculous than all ZH's remarks combined...

Rome was not born out of Italy. Italy did not exist back then. Also, the region nowadays known as the Italian peninsula was colonised by Goths, Vandals, Marcomanni and other tribes after the fall of the western empire, who mixed with the ancient Romans.

The good things about Roman rule were law, accusatio in stead of inquisitio, freedom and acceptance of almost anty religion, lack of pure racism like we see today, less hindrance of zealot sects and intolerant religions, et cetera.

Also you seem to think i hate the Italians. I do not... never did, and never will.

Your cry for the mods is based on incorrect assumptions so therefore useless.

The one calling names here is you.

You call me an ass..... do you mean the animal? or someones behind? be frank, and be honest.

BTW your jumping on the barricades to save Italian honour is commendable but also totally unnessecary.

The day Omerta will be instated on this forum is the day dialogue dies.

Also: OFF TOPIC means OFF TOPIC, therefore also including humor, satire, silly remarks and what have you.

If you like serious debate, go to the serious section.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Beard slams Hawass over Rosetta Stone - by MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 12-12-2009, 10:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A world without Zahi Hawass... Jona Lendering 21 4,431 11-16-2011, 05:21 AM
Last Post: MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS
  Exit Zahi Hawass, again Jona Lendering 2 946 07-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Simplex
  Exit Zahi Hawass Jona Lendering 18 3,784 04-30-2011, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Philippos II