Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
terrible punishment questions.. (post any questions here)
Quote:
hoplite14gr:2r78rw9y Wrote:But today we are civilized we advanced from cluster bombs into "fuel-air" bombs (Nice one burns oxygen and suffocates everthing (even in bunkers!) and it is not considered a chemical weapon!!!!).

Question: Use of HEAT rounds counts as punishment or a combat act? (What about punishing the invader?)

Kind regards

HEAT Rounds are High Explosive Anti-Tank (HEAT) and creat a jet of super hot plasma to cut through the metal or other armor of a hard target. You don't want to waste those rounds against an individual, in most cases. Although they do work fine against unarmored targets in a pinch. :twisted:

Forgive me. I used the term "invader" in the general sence, I should have said "invaders". I agree HEAT are to nice to be wasted.
I had the nasty thought about white phosphorus rounds and unarmored targets. :twisted: (Ok, ok sick joke I know!)

But the question remains is it battle-act or horrible punishment?

And to become serious: Even if we exclude the 90% of reported cruelty as malicious slander then, even the rest 10% is enough to consider the botomless pits of human perversion with horror.

Kind regards

Messages In This Thread
Re: terrible punishment questions.. (post any questions here) - by hoplite14gr - 12-03-2009, 07:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Writing and Speculative Fiction Questions Cletus_the_Black 0 3,179 05-28-2020, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Cletus_the_Black
  Basic Roman Army Questions Godgirl97 3 3,168 04-13-2016, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Godgirl97
  English language questions Jona Lendering 2 1,001 07-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Jona Lendering