Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political correctness encouraging piracy
Quote:John you ought to hear the stories from US Marines, US Sailors or Coast Guard about patrols off of Somalia et al.. boom! ....can't get them all.. but prizes like tanks, RPGs and small arms all on one ship is too tempting!

Anyone remember Pres G Ford and the "pirates" off of Cambodia?
Boom!

or Pres Thomas Jefferson and the Shores of Tripoli and the so called Barbary Pirates... the US's FIRST war with a Muslim nation?

In what year was that?

Hib [/i]

Funny you should mention the Barbary pirates. Just last night while watching the news, I turned to crissie and said, "I don't understand why we're pussyfooting around with them. What they ought to do is what the US Marines did to the Barbary pirates! BOOM! No more Barbary pirates!" LOL :lol:
AVETE OMNES
MARIVS TARQVINIVS VRSVS
PATER FAMILIAS DOMVS VRSVM
-Tom

Messages In This Thread
Re: Political correctness encouraging piracy - by Marius_Ursus - 10-06-2008, 07:54 PM
Re: Political correctness encouraging piracy - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 04-12-2009, 10:07 PM
Re: Political correctness encouraging piracy - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 04-13-2009, 04:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  today\'s exercise in political correctness scythius 3 1,225 10-30-2003, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Anonymous