Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
headgear in first part of 1st Cent AD
I thank you for providing the necessary background information. I can find the images easy enough, however the backround info I don't know about. The link I got all my helmet images from was [url=http://www.romancoins.info/MilitaryEquipment.html" target="top]www.romancoins.info/MilitaryEquipment.html[/url]<br>
<br>
It also had pictures of a variety of other equipment that has been found that was used by the roman legions. Remember you can also get links to a variety of sites from general roman history and specific era history of the roman time, to reenactment sites, and supply sites, also inscriptions and sites like the one above from Romanarmy.com by clicking on links on which I am one of the link finders. <p>THERE ARE NO STUPID PEOPLE, ONLY PEOPLE STUPID ENOUGH TO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY'VE MADE A MISTAKE</p><i></i>
"Freedom was at stake- freedom, which whets the courage of brave men"- Titus Livius

Nil recitas et vis, Mamerce, poeta videri.
Quidquid vis esto, dummodo nil recites!- Martial

Messages In This Thread
headgear in first part of 1st Cent AD - by Anonymous - 07-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Re: headgear in first part of 1st Cent AD - by Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus - 07-02-2004, 03:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3rd cent greaves for 6th cent/Lorica Squamata shoulders? Thaddeus G. Moore 11 3,760 09-29-2005, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat