Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The subject matter of Romanarmy.com/RATv3
What we currently offer on RAT I think is just enough for all of us to handle. If we started including "all" civilizations, I'm afraid it will become less of "Roman Army" in "Roman Army Talk" - The Roman Army and related military [discussion] I think should be the *primary* focus of this board, but we do include other aspects that of course mutually support the Army, much as it did historically. Greek information certainly has connections to Rome, as does Celtic et cetera - both of which are covered in their respective sections on this board. All aspects of Civilian and other such topics are also covered on this board as well.

If someone(s) wanted to have a board to include more cultures and study, I'd suggest the creation of a seperate board, but which can be mutually interactive with RAT(v3)...Something like "Ancient Warfare Talk" or some such.

Honestly, if RAT was to include any more subject matter, I'd have a hard time keeping up with all of the discussion, and I believe it would become "too busy", and as I mentioned above, it would take away from the focus of the Roman aspect.

Big Grin
Andy Volpe
"Build a time machine, it would make this [hobby] a lot easier."
https://www.facebook.com/LegionIIICyr/
Legion III Cyrenaica ~ New England U.S.
Higgins Armory Museum 1931-2013 (worked there 2001-2013)
(Collection moved to Worcester Art Museum)

Messages In This Thread
RAT v3 - by Paullus Scipio - 12-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Roman till the end. - by Ivlivs·Aemilivs·Celer - 01-12-2008, 03:45 AM
Re: The subject matter of Romanarmy.com/RATv3 - by A_Volpe - 02-11-2008, 02:39 AM