Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am not even sure if you will believe this...
Thanks Martin, that totally removes any doubt that it is a sheep.

@ Christy From the zoomed out view the lips look quite long, the grass sort of blends into it. I doubt she has looked at detailed pics, we do go through a lot of artwork and it would take a long time to look over every part of every piece with a fine-tooth comb. Not worth it unless you are looking for something in particular. She might have noticed armadillos live nowhere close to Europe and done some checking though....

Oh well, it gives me something to look foreword to in class. I didn't think she could top the one about the Islamic holy day of Ramadan she told us about in the class before last, but she proved me wrong. Surely she can't do beat this...... Tongue

As for giving her a hard time, I did that back when she told me the Colosseum was built by Nero to honor himself. I made my point eventually, but it seems like more trouble than it is worth, and I hear such errors in almost every lecture. I am simply too lazy to research her lectures for her, so as much as I appreciate it I am probably not going to try. I have do the legwork to prove my points, and I get nothing but her enmity in return. Still, I couldn't resist sharing this particular whopper with the world. Tongue
David Walker

Messages In This Thread
Re: I am not even sure if you will believe this... - by Petra Rocks - 11-08-2007, 04:20 PM