Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Militaria Collection Help!
I debated about posting this in the Classified Section, but since it is more of a plea than a "Wanted to Buy" add I decided to post it here.

Over the years, I have gathered a decent collection of WW1, and WW2 military uniforms, and equipment. Most of my collection is centered on US items, since it is the easiest to obtain here, and I have some Imperial German items.

I am looking to expand my personal collection so I can eventually open a military history museum centered on 20th century conflicts. Mainly 1900 to 1945.

Currently I have been volunteering my collection for displays for veterans groups, and Boy Scouts, and this weekend for the local church. These displays have been a rather happy time for the veterans who attend. They have thanked me many times for my efforts in keeping their memories alive.

One thing that I have noticed is the veterans seem to be more interested in seeing uniforms, and equipment of Allies, and enemies.

I would like to expand my collection in this area so I can display these items.

Therefore, I am asking here since we have so may European members. If you have anything that you would be interested in selling, trading or donating to my cause please let me know. I am interested in anything of the First World War, and the Second.

I would be happy to negotiate pricing, and or trading Roman items that I can make for anything that you might have.

For some German members I know this can be a sensitive subject in Europe. So, if you would like feel free to contact me via email.
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.

Messages In This Thread
Militaria Collection Help! - by Primvs Pavlvs - 11-07-2007, 08:05 PM