Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julian II (the Apostate) and his policies
Ciao Jeff, maybe do I trust neighbour? Big Grin Anyway I still think that Severus did not mean to attack the Christians coarsely for bare religious reasons, (BTW, did you read the forum rules, Severus? In RAT any consideration about politics and religion it's prohibited if not technically related to the matters of this forum), even if it did not look like a real attack after all, meaning probably he does not love the Christians' policy, rather that he hate them, not to be said here anyway, to avoid any misunderstandings. But I repeat, that's not so grave. In fact, no Mods tackled him after his assertion (or burp as you say).
Jeff, you are a RAT veteran since 2001, I'm since 2002, so we have seen almost everyone here growing in all senses or disappearing, newcomers were often reckless, but many became good guys. Mowing in a rusty way a newcomer, who then can admit his little mistake, ought be avoided if he shows goodwill, while sometimes I sadly saw worst behaviours that gone unnoticed. Nobody is perfect, as we all.

Con amicizia.

Salue Theo, yes, it's incredible how many passions can still generate the great apostata! Big Grin shock:

Vale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Julian ( the apostate ) - by Paullus Scipio - 06-30-2007, 09:03 PM
christian bashing - by Goffredo - 07-02-2007, 06:16 PM
come come Severus - by Goffredo - 07-03-2007, 09:16 AM
come now - by Goffredo - 07-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Re: Julian II (the Apostate) and his policies - by TITVS SABATINVS AQVILIVS - 07-05-2007, 03:54 PM
No big battle at Ctesiphon? - by Natuspardo - 08-07-2007, 09:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Julian the Apostate\'s army Justin of the New Yorkii 7 2,957 08-29-2009, 04:42 AM
Last Post: Justin of the New Yorkii