Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sporran wearers may need licence
Big Grin
Trust me, they have more rights. Here if you accidentally hit a goose in the road its a $1,000 fine and a something like mandatory 30-60 days in jail. If I hit a person by accident who wasn't crossing at a crosswalk they would probably dismiss it saying the guy was an idiot.

I fully agree animals need to be protected, but the law often goes way too far and I don't necessarily agree with the way people support the cause of animal rights. The law seems almost overly accomodating towards most causes and it seems unnecessary to violate the rights of humans to the length some animal rights supporters go to. Some groups are good cause at its smallest levels, but financing arsonists and murderers takes it way too far to say the least to the extent they are almost terrorist organizations. It has been pretty well documented showing criminals wanted for rights motivated crimes continuing to receive money from certain groups even while they are wanted. At least thats how they are in the U.S. I'm not sure if its the same in foreign countries.
Derek D. Estabrook

Messages In This Thread
Sporran wearers may need licence - by Memmia - 06-24-2007, 08:08 PM
Re: Sporran wearers may need licence - by Memmia - 06-24-2007, 08:54 PM
hmmm - by Caius Fabius - 06-24-2007, 10:04 PM
Re: Sporran wearers may need licence - by Magnus - 06-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Re: Sporran wearers may need licence - by Ironhand - 06-24-2007, 10:56 PM