Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOVI OPTIMO MAXIMO! Wire Inlay is Easier Than You Think!
Well give me some examples Crispus. I saw his helmet which doesn't seem too light on the research side, and haven spoken to him a few times, he seems to have a lot of info to share. We can't all be right all the time! :wink: Surely your not going to go on about his belt thing.... :lol: He makes some pretty good pugios too.

I'm sure it is a difficult thing to master Matt, but then why would you bother to do it with punches at all if you were able to master it easily?
So which method do you use /prefer?
Like I said, what you were saying was something like what he was saying. As it was a phonecall which was interrupted several times, I wouldn't use my statement as a quote on what he said.

And , just while you are actually answering some of my responses, any chances of some answers to the queries I've thrown at you over the last year? :wink:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel

Messages In This Thread
Re: IOVI OPTIMO MAXIMO! Wire Inlay is Easier Than You Think! - by Gaius Julius Caesar - 06-22-2007, 04:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Enamel and brass inlay on pugio sheaths Marcus Mummius 9 2,833 03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Last Post: LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS
  Pugios and silver inlay Caballo 23 4,668 12-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Last Post: LUCIUS ALFENUS AVITIANUS