Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Centurio Fatalis - Update on Len Morgans Progress
I have received an email from Len this morning. It reads...

Quote:Salvete Comilitones,

After nearly 900 miles of atrocious weather, wet gear and clothing and problems with drying it I have returned home. The weather has beaten me. Physically I have had some recent problems with my lower back and also the tendons in my right foot but it is the continual wetting and drying problems that have defeated me.

Had I gone by road I would have completed the walk with the amount walked but my chosen route by estate roads, military roads ( Roman and Georgian), drove roads and hill paths leave me 400 miles short of my intended target. I hope that all who supported me will accept that I have done my best under very trying circumstances.

I feel depressed at not finishing and those who know me will recognize that I am my own worst critic. I would once again like to thank everyone who has given me their support and sponsorship.

Len

Well done Len! I wouldn't even have attempted such a feat! A braver and fitter man than I!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Centurio Fatalis - Update on Len Morgans Progress - by Peroni - 06-26-2007, 12:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Len Morgans Walk - Starts Monday Nerva 0 895 04-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nerva