Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unwanted but nessecary censorship
Not at all Matt, I think it IS one of the duties members of this forum have, to discuss and point aut fraudulent behaviour of dealers in antiquities.

Especially in this case!

I for one would have gladly taken up the glove thrown towards me in a judicial case, and would have asked all members to join in that fight.

I am disappointed with the reaction, since it is just that reaction which makes the culprit in this case the victor.

I am outraged at the attempt to strong-arm the forum, but evenly disappointed with the fact WE bow to such blackmail.

I personally feel the actions of the culprit t be an insult to the Roman legacy, Roman virtues, and Roman dignity. Equally, i feel the reaction of the forum owners, however well explained, is a missed opportunity to set something right.

Equally i would have gladly welcomed this opportunity to judicially see where freedom of speech ends, and truth begins, especially since there are so many well established scientists participating in any debate on this forum, who could be able to thwart easily anything thrown against us.

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.

Messages In This Thread
Re: unwanted but nessecary censorship - by MARCvSVIBIvSMAvRINvS - 05-18-2007, 07:27 PM
Suggestion - by Caius Fabius - 05-19-2007, 02:14 AM
necessary censorship - by Paullus Scipio - 05-23-2007, 02:48 AM
Re: unwanted but nessecary censorship - by Magnus - 05-27-2007, 05:21 AM
Fakes Turned Counterfeits - by Primitivus - 06-13-2007, 12:39 AM