Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Country and State flags
Quote:Catalonia & Flanders added in the 'States' table. I'm sure our more talented designers can add the 3D effect. I'd be happy to upload those instead of the current flat flags.
Thanx Jasper. No way to put it alongside the European flag?
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
There is no flag of Finland :x ....
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Quote:There is no flag of Finland :x ....
Yes it is. Check at countries.
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Thanks, Ivan, you`re right!

By the way, have you too considered getting a late roman helmet from Cacaius like Robert & Andreas? Just when I had ordered an assyrian type bow from Grozer they came up with their magnificent helmets :evil: ! Well, is only money, everybody has it nowadays :wink: ...
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Quote:BTW, what is that in Theo's second flag, surely the Roman She-wolf with the twins? :wink: Big Grin

Greets - Uwe

:lol: Actually, that isn't a wolf on the California flag - it's a bear :lol: Of course you can' tell from a small picture.

BTW, I agree with Comerus : my true flag doesn't represent an earthly country. The best choice to represent it would be the flag of Vatican City (which isn't on the list but it is a sovereign nation)

Theo
Jaime
Quote:

BTW, I agree with Comerus : my true flag doesn't represent an earthly country. The best choice to represent it would be the flag of Vatican City (which isn't on the list but it is a sovereign nation)
Theo

Thank you Theo!

A very Inteligent Man I had seen in you in previous post, & now a brother in the spirit!...

Glad to heard someone like me & who understand me, this make me feel that I'm not alone!. Hope to find ourselves in the right place when our time come, & embrace each other with great joy! Smile

Laudes 4 you!

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:Glad to heard someone like me & who understand me, this make me feel that I'm not alone!.

Comerus, I know exactly what you mean and I feel the same way. But we're not alone. For some time I recognized we shared similar sentiments. Thanks for your warm well-wishing. I, too, am glad we submit to a higher level of wisdom. Smile

Quote:Hope to find ourselves in the right place when our time come, & embrace each other with great joy!

As do I, my friend.

Laudes right back at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's see now, is this image too big ? No country gets more Roman than this one :wink: Its official language is LATIN !

[Image: T041684A.jpg]

Theo
Jaime
Salve Comerus,

You wrote:
Quote:Gosh! Tabi & Uwe, how I would love to own Photoshop!

But I only edited the badge with the paint-utility that is part of the Microsoft operating system.

Greets - Uwe
Greets - Uwe
Quote:Adding it is very easy!
I see you prefer the flag of Gelderland for yourself. So enjoy this Jiskefet sketch or this sound clip.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Yeah, yeah. Amsterdam and the provinces. Sigh... :roll:
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Thanks for adding Utrecht! Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
A can of worms indeed! Wink LOL, Jasper.

I wonder who besides Magnus can identify my second flag (without cheating by mousing over it, anyway!)

It's not in my country, but that's where my heart is. Smile
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Well, I'll give the worms to someone who likes fishing. Tongue D
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
What on earth is Hay on Wye doing with a separate 'state' flag?!
Came with the list. Big Grin
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Country flags are back Praefectusclassis 12 4,944 01-31-2011, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis